- About D. A. Shaver
- Brute Force Attacks
- Googling Google
- Hex color abreviations
- How To Make A Website
- How To Take Pictures For Your Website
- How to get started blogging
- How to make money
- How to manage your strong passwords
- Just the facts
- Moving your computer
- My Experiences With Anti-Virus Software
- Privacy Statement
- Refresh the file and folder lists
- Stupid Windows Messages
- Tame Multiple Domains On The Web Site With htaccess 301 Redirect
- The Future Of The Internet Software
- The Necessity Of A UPS
- Web Site Usability Keeps Customers Returning
- What Is A Domain Name?
- What Is A Web Browser?
- What Is Good SEO?
- What Is RSS?
- What Is Web Mail?
- What Is Website Hosting?
- What is FTP?
- What is a Good Web Page?
- What is a database?
- What is the one thing web hosting companies fail to understand?
- Why Everyone Can And Should Have A Blog
- Why You Need A Web Site
- Writing Articles for your Website or Blog
Why Your Business Needs A Blog
The word blog comes the words web and log. It is a report or journal that is periodically updated like a kind of diary. Only they are intended to read by everyone. Readers can respond to blogs and they can become ongoing conversations.
A Blog Will Make People Aware Of Your Brand And Product
Get The Word Out About Your Business With A Blog. A blog is a great way to inform everyone about your business. A blog can give a more personal face to your business. Your blog can be a place to have information about how to use your products. Blogs are great for getting the word on new things in your business, specials you might have or just news about your business. Blogs are also great for telling how to use your product, readers can even comment and ask questions.
Your Blog Is Quick And Easy To Have A Web Presence, Search Engines Like Blogs
Blogs usually co-exist with a web site but can also substitute for one. The difference is blogs are more personal than a website. Search engines like blogs since they are frequently updated. So you
could be getting more traffic to your website because or your blog.