Above The Fold

Above the fold is an old newspaper term that refers to the area above the folded half or on the front side of the page. Remember back when they used have newspapers? On a computer screen this refers to the area that a user does not have to scroll down to see. Often this area is all that will be seen as many users may not scroll down to see the area below the fold.

  • 8:54 AM 30 August 2015
  • dashaver.com

Home   |   Top   |   Bottom   |   Back one page