Free Drupal set up with your hosting accout
- Get a dot com of your choice depending availability
- Your own cPanel to manage your hosting account
- File Manager to update your website and upload files
- AWStats (Real Time Updates)
- You can add your own adverting to your blog if you want
- Separate Horde webmail for each account(up to 50) or you can download to Outlook or other email program on your computer
- Webalizer Web Stats
- On line payments automatically added to your account
- On line invoicing view and print your account information including all past monthly statements
Only $125 biannually for your hosting account get your free blog and website sign up now at http://dashaver.net/contact, just say you want a blog!
Alternate text (alt text) is the description of an image. It will sometimes appear when the image is moused over. Alternate text is very important as a substitute for when the image cannot be seen. An example of this might be if the page is being read with the reader used by persons with disabilities or motor skill deficiencies. Search engines use alternate text since they are not able to see images.
Meta tags are found in the top your page source and are used to give instructions to browser and search engines. You can see meta tags by right clicking and choosing view source.
-> Read more
If you need to move your computer make sure it will start back up by doing these steps in this order. This will your protect power supply and other parts of your computer. First turn it off using the start and turn off from the start menu. Then after you are certain everything is off, disconnect the power cord from the back of your computer. After you have removed the power cord from the back push the power button on front of you computer, if your power button has a light you may see it flicker for a second. This will remove any residual electricity from your power supply. After this you may resume remove all other components and relaxing knowing your computer will start back after you moved it.
These steps are on typical LAMP hosting set up
1. Create MySQL database using cPanel
Create user and add to database with all privileges and save this information using notepad so you can use copy and paste to copy passwords. Here are some tutorials on the creation of databases.
2. Download and unzip Drupal using 7-zip http://drupal.org/download
Decompress Drupal directories first step will create folder you can then decompress inner folder
Set up Filezilla to upload to your new website. Click new site and add a name for your new site. Get port and protocol settings from your web host. Set logon type to normal. Add user name and password
3. Upload Drupal to your the public_html folder on your web site using Filezilla -> Read more